Product Detail

JP Azeitao – Red

The 2020 harvest was produced 36% from the Syrah grape variety, from sandy vineyards in the Palmela area. The remaining 64% of the lot is made with Castelão and Aragonez, wines from vines on sandy soils of the same region. The grape varieties are harvested separately, using a traditional winemaking, with short macerations and controlled temperature fermentations to allow the retention of the fruity aromas, aiming at a modern style, full of fruit, very pleasant to consume young.

Alcohol  13.5%

Color  Vibrant

Serving Temperature  14 – 16 ºC

Categories , , Tag